Cookies In Use on This Site
Cookies and how they Benefit You
My Cookies help us:
- make my website work as you'd expect,
- remember your settings during and between visits,
- improve the speed/security of the site,
- allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook.
- collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission),
- collect any sensitive information (without your express permission),
- pass data to advertising networks,
- pass personally identifiable data to third parties,
- pay sales commissions.
More about my Cookies
- Remembering your search settings
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use my site.
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily like or share my contents on social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) I have included sharing buttons on our site. The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on such networks.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of my and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called "spyware". Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive (learn more).
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing, a marketing agency based in Edinburgh. If you need similar information for your own website you can use their free cookie audit tool.